Sunday 16 February 2014

A little insight to me


Now.. if anyone is wondering why am I adding recipes?
Well.. I have been thinking.. 
A healthy life style is also about the way you eat
I mean you have to be wise about fats and fruit
Same reason I shared about Zumba
And yes it does work
But also, I realized not all can do that
So I shared exercises for someone who has limited mobility issues
Who may have difficulty doing exercises

My blog is about advice
Not know it all
And the best way to advice, not only others, 
But also myself
Is with knowledge
I want to learn and do things right
A healthy lifestyle
means being active, means eating right



But also the right mindset
So I give attention on that also
What the mood is like
I dont always smile
So I realize that



After all, knowledge is power 
So here is to hoping it helps
Not only me, but also others

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty from within

Beauty from within