Sunday 12 January 2014

Drink water to become beautiful!

Drink water to become beautiful!

Water is an amazing drink – even more than coke, red bull, sting or any cocktail. Ever wonder on how more often than not, you would crave water out of the blue? Happens to a lot of people, myself included. But do we fulfill the needs of our body? No! Who needs water when we can chug down a can of carbonated, caffeinated sugar water, right? WRONG!
80% of our bodies are made up of water, and we lose so much of our water through losses of the skin in sweat, or loss through excretory waste. If we do not drink enough water and more, we would wrinkle and shrivel up and that would look just plain nasty.
Drink water to become beautiful
Our bodies know the value of water, yet we ignore the need to drink water if other drinks are readily available. If only we knew the effects it has on our body, not just the medical aspect, but even on the lines of beauty, we would probably drink more water than we ever thought we could drink. Yes, many of you are undoubtedly astonished at this fact, but its true, drinking water aids in looking and staying beautiful. Not by magic, but by making you healthy.
Not everyone is gifted with naturally sparkly and fresh eyes, but you can achieve it by increasing your water intake. Drinking more water will reduce dehydration and in the process preventing dark circles and bloodshot eyes, giving you sparkly and clearer eyes. With the kind of dark under eye circles that I had, I started drinking at least a liter of water everyday and after a couple of weeks I noticed the change – they were fading and becoming lighter.
Also, drinking water lessens the presence of existing wrinkles and prevents new wrinkles from popping up. Moreover, increased water intake definitely contributes to having radiant, glowy and a more even toned skin. Drinking more water keeps the skin hydrated from the inside out and in doing so, it cures dryness and flaky skin, making the skin soft and supple in touch and appearance.
Still doesn’t appeal to you much?
And what if I said it helps in digestion and increases the metabolism aiding in weight loss? Who wouldn’t want to lose those extra kilos to stand out as beautifully sculpted? To tell you the truth, I love eating – all types of cuisine, you name it, I love it; and that makes me go fat. But after I started drinking more water, I realized I wasn’t getting bloated after a meal and that I would digest my food in good time. Also, the best news – I lost two kilos in two weeks! And that too, by just drinking more water!
Drinking more water increases the level of alertness and that benefits the ability to concentrate. Better concentration would keep the body stress free, indirectly keeping those stress acne from showing up to mar the skin. My, my, who would have thought that just by drinking more water, you could prevent those nasty pimples!
If drinking more water means a thinner you, a more beautiful you, I say you start from today itself! After all, drinking more water has no side effects. However, for those of you who, like my sister, cannot swallow plain water for the life of them, add some lemon and cucumber slices to a pitcher or glass of water, let sit for sometime and drink this scent infused water for equal benefits!
Link  http://hirabeautytips.com/drink-water-to-become-beautiful/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty from within

Beauty from within